04 November 2006

really, truly, no joke, yes, it is fall



We had the most beautiful walk through Prospect Park this afternoon. The same route we always walk (the beeline that twin makes from house to library and back again), but it felt new and different thanks to a nip in the air, crunchy falling leaves, and an enormous, glowing full moon rising.



A weekend for apple cake and fuzzy slippers and a wee bit of blog re-decoration. Twin says she liked my old banner better, but I'm feeling this new one.

A cozy weekend to all.

5 comments:

hannah said...

beautiful shots. love the new banner. digging around my fabric stash for longish pieces for strips.

Anonymous said...

ah, the new banner - i like it!

sulu-design said...

Gorgeous photo of Prospect Park! I like the redecoration of the blog - the color is very autumn, and the banner is quite sophisticated.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful foliage! I like the new banner- it has a real NYC feel to it.

African Kelli said...

Gosh, that is what I miss because we live in the desert. Granted, the weather is fantastic here this time of year, but I'm looking at the same never-changing cactus.